Terms & Conditions of Application
As a potential cadet for 2019, and parent of a potential cadet, we have read and understood the information on cadets including;
- The application form and $40 Registration Fee go to the DSHS Petty Cash Office.
- Remember we are an active outdoors program with indoors theory studies.
- Attendance and uniform requirements. Food requirements for camps and excursions.
- Additional costs associated with some voluntary activities e.g. camps / excursions.
- We have read ALL the information in this package outlining our activities?
- We are aware that new cadets will be issued with their uniform once they start attending meetings.
- We understand and have discussed the expectations and requirements of the Unit with my child:
- uniform to be worn every week and to ALL activities,
- regular attendance is essential to be eligible for attendance on camps,
- appropriate behaviour, as per Dungraig SHS standards and policies, is expected at all times,
- commitment to the values of the Unit.
- We understand - cadets begins Week 4 Term 1 2019.
- We understand that on camps, cadets provide their own food and drink and prepare ALL their own meals?
- We understand some optional activities/camps may incur a small charge?
- We understand that NEW cadets may be contacted for a brief interview?
- We have discussed how camps and excursions include school time and accpt that it is the cadet's responsibility to stay up to date with all school work.
- We understand entry maybe on a first come basis as cadets if there is a large volume of applications.
- We have read and discussed the Acceptable Use Policy regarding Information Communication Technologies with my child.
If you have any questions?
- Contact the Chief Instructor on 6241 5000 during School hours.
Parents, would you like to be an Volunteer or Instructor? Please contact Darryl Deacon.